bra att har statistik och lagens form med i sina funderingar, om jag tycker dom är värdefulla eller skräp avgjor jag senare 😊
- Nevada is 5-0 SU&ATS this season following a loss, and won by 14.8 points per game.
- Purdue is 8-0 SU&ATS this season when facing an opponent that’s converting on 37% or better of their 3-point shots. The average victory margin was 15.1 points per game.
- Syracuse is 5-0 SU&ATS in their last 5 games. The Orange are also a perfect 6-0 SU&ATS in conference home games, and 3 of those came as an underdog.
- UAB is 5-0 SU&ATS in its last 5 home games, and won by a decisive 20.0 points per contest.
- Colorado State is 8-1 ATS this season in true road games, and won 5 of those contests straight up.
Teams to Fade
- Cleveland State is a miserable 2-13 ATS the past 2 seasons as an underdog of 10.0 or more, including 1-5 ATS during this 2016-2017 college basketball campaign. They’re also an awful 1-13 straight up and 2-12 ATS this season during true road games. Fading Cleveland State in either one of those scenarios might not be a bad idea when making your college basketball picks.
- Oral Roberts is 0-14 straight up this season in either neutral site or away games. They’re also an uninspiring 5-9 ATS during those contests.
- Oklahoma is 0-4 SU&ATS during its last 4 home games.
- Illinois is 0-4 SU&ATS in its last 4 games following a win.
- Texas Tech is 0-6 straight up and 1-5 ATS during their previous 6 outings following a win. The Red Raiders are also a dreadful 0-6 straight up thus far during their conference road games.
Over the Total She Goes
- South Florida has gone over the total in each of their previous 5 games. The Bulls allowed an average of 88.0 points per game in those contests.
- Minnesota has gone over the total in 6 straight home games, and there was a combined average of 159.8 points scored per contest.
- LSU is 13-2 over the total in their last 15 games. That stretch of high scoring contests includes 8-0 over at home, and there was 162.4 points scored per outing. The Bayou Bengals have allowed 77 points or more in 12 straight games.
- Central Michigan has gone over the total in 5 straight road games. They not only surpassed the number in those contests, but there was 186.0 points scored per game. Furthermore, all 5 games had a massive posted total of 171.5 or more. The Chippewas have scored 82 points or more in 10 straight games, and have allowed 85 points or greater in 7 consecutive road contests.
- UNC-Wilmington is 8-1 over this year when college basketball betting odds display a total of 140.0 to 149.5. Those 9 contests averaged a substantial 166.3 points scored per game.
- Connecticut has gone over in each of their previous 5 outings. Although those contests had just 144.2 points scored per game, the average total was only 127.2.
- Clemson has gone over the total in their last 8 at home, and there was 155.3 points scored per contest. The Tigers have also gone over in 9 of their last 10 games overall.
- Auburn has gone over the total in their previous 6 games played, and 166.0 points were scored per contest.
- Syracuse is 6-0 over the total this season in conference road games with a combined 165.3 points being scored per outing.
Low Scoring Trends
- Northern Iowa has gone under the total in 6 straight games, and with a ridiculously low 114.5 points scored per contest.
- St. Bonaventure is 8-1 under the total during their previous 9 games. The only game that went over in that sequence came against VCU, and overtime was needed to do so.
- St. Louis is 9-1 under the total in neutral site and away games this season.
- Utah State has gone under the total in 7 consecutive games, and there was 131.6 points scored per contest.